Attorney Randi Lehrman has over 30 years experience as a litigator, formerly representing hospitals, physicians, nurses and nursing homes in medical malpractice and negligence actions. Since 2017, Attorney Lehrman has focused on plaintiff-side representation, handling all phases of litigation, from inception through trial.
Always a connector and communicator, Attorney Lehrman is also the Co-Founder of Gold Coast Connect, a premier networking and event company comprised of over 6,000 Fairfield County businesses and residents. Her rich legal experience coupled with her extensive networking and marketing skills offer clients a well-rounded perspective on a broad range of legal and business needs.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 1989
- State University of New York at Albany
- B.A. - 1986
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Psychology
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York