Dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of employers and employees
Jill Raymond Saluck
Since the 1990’s, Jill Raymond Saluck has fought for the rights of workers. With a passion and purpose for ensuring that her clients are treated justly, her experience has largely focused on representing employees in matters of discrimination.
Dedicated to combating unfavorable and illegal workplace practices, Attorney Saluck has a track record for consistently providing positive results for her clients. Whether it’s offering counsel for sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, or unpaid wage claims, her skills have been utilized by both private individuals and large companies. Striking a balance between empathetic advocate and fierce negotiator, Attorney Saluck is keenly focused on exceptional service and favorable outcomes for her clients.
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1995
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A. - 1992
- Major: Psychology
- TIME'S UP Legal Defense , 2017 to Present
- New York, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York